Rent A Chef

 

Experience Authentic African & International Cuisine with Chef Paschal in and out of London

Food has a unique way of bringing people together. It tells stories, celebrates culture, creates lasting memories, and turns every occasion into something truly special. Whether it's an intimate dinner for two, a family celebration, a lavish wedding, or a corporate event, the right food can transform an ordinary gathering into an unforgettable experience.

As a Nigerian chef based in London, my passion is creating exceptional dining experiences through expertly prepared meals that combine authentic flavours, premium ingredients, and beautiful presentation. Every dish I prepare reflects years of culinary experience, attention to detail, and a genuine love for bringing people together through food.

Catering Services for Every Occasion

No event is too big or too small. I offer professional catering services tailored to suit your needs, your guests, and your budget.

Whether you're planning an intimate gathering of close friends or a large celebration with hundreds of guests, I work closely with you to create a menu that perfectly complements your event.

My catering services are ideal for:

  • Weddings

  • Birthday celebrations

  • Naming ceremonies

  • Engagement parties

  • Corporate events

  • Business lunches

  • Church events

  • Funeral receptions

  • Graduation parties

  • Family gatherings

  • Festivals and cultural events

  • Private celebrations

Every menu is carefully planned to ensure your guests enjoy delicious, freshly prepared food served with professionalism and care.

Private Chef Services

If you're looking for a more personal and exclusive dining experience, my private chef service is designed to bring restaurant-quality cuisine directly to you.

Imagine enjoying a beautifully prepared meal in the comfort of your own home without worrying about shopping, cooking, or cleaning. Whether it's a romantic dinner, a birthday celebration, an anniversary, or simply an evening of fine dining with family and friends, I create bespoke menus tailored to your tastes and dietary preferences.

As your private chef, I take care of every culinary detail so you can relax and enjoy your special occasion.

Authentic African Cuisine

African food is rich in culture, history, and flavour. It is more than just a meal—it's an experience.

I specialise in preparing authentic African dishes that celebrate the diverse flavours of the continent while maintaining traditional cooking methods and using quality ingredients.

From comforting everyday favourites to elegant dishes suitable for luxury events, every meal is prepared with authenticity and passion.

Popular dishes include:

  • Jollof Rice

  • Fried Rice

  • Ofada Rice and Ayamase Sauce

  • Pounded Yam

  • Efo Riro

  • Egusi Soup

  • Ogbono Soup

  • Okra Soup

  • Pepper Soup

  • Banga Soup

  • White Soup

  • Moi Moi

  • Asun

  • Suya

  • Gizdodo

  • Grilled Fish

  • Peppered Turkey

  • Peppered Chicken

  • Goat Meat Dishes

  • Seafood Specialties

Menus can also be customised to reflect your regional preferences or family traditions.

Oriental & Asian Cuisine

In addition to African cuisine, I also specialise in preparing a wide range of Oriental and Asian dishes.

These cuisines are known for their bold flavours, aromatic spices, fresh ingredients, and balanced cooking techniques. Whether you're looking for comforting classics or contemporary favourites, I create meals that satisfy every palate.

My Asian-inspired menu includes a variety of rice dishes, noodle dishes, stir-fries, grilled meats, seafood, and fusion creations that blend traditional recipes with modern presentation.

This versatility allows me to cater for multicultural events where guests appreciate a diverse selection of cuisines.

Tailored Menus for Every Client

Every event is unique, and every client has different tastes and expectations.

That's why I never believe in one-size-fits-all menus.

I work closely with each client to understand:

  • The type of event

  • Number of guests

  • Preferred cuisine

  • Dietary requirements

  • Allergies

  • Vegetarian or vegan options

  • Children's meals

  • Budget considerations

The result is a customised menu designed specifically for your event.

Quality You Can Taste

Great food begins with great ingredients.

I carefully source fresh, quality ingredients and prepare every dish with precision, ensuring that every bite delivers exceptional flavour.

Presentation is equally important. Every dish is served beautifully, creating an impressive dining experience that delights both the eyes and the palate.

Professional, Reliable & Passionate

When you book me, you're not simply hiring someone to cook—you are partnering with a chef who genuinely cares about making your event a success.

Professionalism, punctuality, cleanliness, and excellent customer service are at the heart of everything I do.

From our first conversation through to the final course being served, I strive to make the catering process smooth, enjoyable, and stress-free.

Available Across London and Beyond

Although I am proudly based in London, my services are not limited to the capital.

I am available for bookings throughout London and across the UK. Whether your event is in Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Essex, Kent, Surrey, or anywhere else in the country, I am happy to travel to deliver exceptional food and outstanding service.

Travel arrangements can be discussed during the booking process.

Why Choose Me?

Choosing the right chef can make all the difference to your event.

Clients choose my services because I offer:

  • Authentic, flavour-packed cuisine

  • Professional catering for events of all sizes

  • Bespoke private chef experiences

  • African, Oriental, and Asian specialties

  • Fresh, high-quality ingredients

  • Beautiful food presentation

  • Flexible menu options

  • Reliable and professional service

  • Availability across London and the UK

Let's Create Something Memorable

Whether you're planning an intimate dinner, a luxury celebration, a corporate function, or a large wedding reception, I would be honoured to be part of your special occasion.

My goal is simple—to serve exceptional food that brings people together and leaves a lasting impression long after the final course has been enjoyed.

If you're looking for a Nigerian chef in London who combines authenticity, creativity, professionalism, and outstanding flavour, I'd love to hear from you.

Get in touch today to discuss your event, your vision, and your menu. Together, we'll create an unforgettable dining experience for you and your guests.


I take mails to Amamilo90@gmail.com

Text/Call 0845 677 9419

Comments